Local, Experienced Pasadena Private Investigator
Welcome to Western Investigations. Let’s talk.
Pasadena Investigation Services
Seeking a Private Investigator in Pasadena, CA?
Welcome to Western Investigations. We are a local, licensed private investigation agency specializing in:
- Cheating Spouse Investigations
- Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Background Investigations
Our company has been servicing the needs of the residence of Pasadena, California for nearly 20 years. Over the past 2 decades, we have assisted our clients with a wide variety of investigative needs. We have seen it all and we really enjoy the challenge of a unique investigation. Regardless of how different or odd you feel you case might be, please call our office and speak to a Private Investigator who will give you an idea of exactly what we can do. We are here to help you and to provide you with answers to your questions. Call us now 800-508-6028.
On that note, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you a list of the “Do’s and Don’ts” you need to know when considering a Private Investigator in Pasadena, Ca.
The Do’s and Don’ts When Hiring a Pasadena Private Investigator
- Do verify that the Private Investigator has a valid P.I. License with the State of California. You can verify a license with the State of California here.
- Don’t work with a Private Investigator that does not have a valid P.I. License. It’s that simple. Don’t do it. It’s against the law in California to conduct investigations without a valid P.I. License.
- Do ask about the investigators experience in the area of your specific investigation type.
Ask specific questions and listen to the answers. You should be able to determine if the Private Investigator really has experience or not.
- Don’t feel conflicted or guilty about hiring a Private Investigator in Pasadena to help you. The fact of the matter is, the people who call our office and consider hiring us to perform an investigation, are typically those that care about the relationship or the have a deep interest in the matter they want investigated. Don’t feel bad about wanting to know the truth.
- Do ask for the investigator specific questions about billing.
Ask the hourly rate.
Ask what the Private Investigator charges for mileage.
Ask if the investigator charges for travel time.
Ask if the investigator charges for report writing.
Ask if the investigator charges a 4 hr. daily minimum.
Ask if the investigator offers a reduced rate based on the purchase of a large block of hours.
- Don’t be intimidated by the private investigator.
You are the client and the private investigator is there to serve your needs. Many P.I.’s come from a Law Enforcement background and sometimes forget how to talk to customers without talking down to them. Don’t allow this to happen.
- Do ask for a contract or formal written agreement when hiring a private investigator.
The written contract / agreement should provide a general description of the services that will be performed as well as an exact price quote.
- Don’t have unrealistic expectations.
Private Investigations work is not easy. It’s not like TV. There is a “human element” to what we do. Be fair and reasonable and understand that things do not always go as planned and predicted. There are many factors completely out of the private investigators control.
- Do get involved in the investigation.
In most cases, the client knows far more about the subject of the investigation then the private investigator conducting the investigation. The client is a valuable resource and the private investigator in Pasadena should take advantage of the information that the client can provide. Especially when it comes to determining the surveillance schedule.
- Don’t be afraid to trust your gut.
As you conduct your own investigation into which Pasadena Private Investigator to hire, we hope that you will consider calling our office. When you call our office, you will speak directly to a local private investigator who understands the business and exactly which how to apply investigative services to meet your needs. If you call us, we trust that you will have a good feeling about working with our agency. Trust that feeling.
Western Investigations is committed to providing you with professional direction. Call our office today and we will outline an investigative strategy that will address your goals and objective. Our #1 priority is to get you the answers you are seeking.
Call our office today and get the peace of mind you’ve been searching for.