Local, Experienced Carlsbad Private Investigator
Welcome to Western Investigations. Let’s talk.
Carlsbad Investigation Services
Private Investigator Carlsbad, Ca.
If you landed on the website, there’s a good chance that you are thinking about hiring a Private Investigator in Carlsbad, Ca. The purpose of our website is to provide you with information so you can better understand how the investigation process works, what it costs, and what kind of evidence you can expect to get back. Another purpose of this website is to provide you with information about our company, Western Investigations. We are the premier private investigator in Carlsbad, Ca. If you want to learn more about our service and our company, please continue reading below. Or, feel free to call us at any time. When you call, you will speak to an experienced private investigator who will give you direction and information. And one more thing, you can call us at any time. We take calls after hours, on weekends and holidays. Try us out. Call now and learn how it works. 800-508-6028.
How does the process of hiring a private investigator work?
Below are the 5 stages to the investigation process:
- You call our office and a licensed private investigator in Carlsbad, Ca. will listen to you explain the circumstances of your case. We will make sure that we fully understand what your case is about and exactly what you goals are.
- The next thing we will do is outline an investigative strategy to you. We will let you know exactly how we plan to tackle your objective. Whether your case involves Surveillance for Infidelity, Business Related Surveillance, Background Check, Witness Statements, or Locating a Person, we will give you a clear idea of exactly what we plan to do to accomplish your goals.
- Then we simply put our plan into action. In the private investigations business, not everything can be guaranteed. We cannot guarantee the results of the investigation because we never know what your subject is going to do. However, we can control what we do as Carlsbad Private Investigators and we can guarantee that we will do what we say we are going to do.
- Communication during the investigation is critical to the success of the case, but also critical in keeping our clients happy. Over the past 20 years that we have been handling investigations in Carlsbad, Ca., we have found that if we keep the lines of communication open with our clients, and let them know how the case is progressing, they are much happier and satisfied with our service. We allow our clients the opportunity to contact our field investigators directly during the surveillance. This is a huge benefit in leading to successful investigations.
- The final stage of the investigations process is to produce a well written, detailed and professional report. As private detectives, our product is the report we produce for our clients. We are committed to producing a well written report that can hold up in court and document everything we learned as well as organize the evidence in a professional manner.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Private Investigator?
- The hourly rate for private investigators in Carlsbad, Ca. ranges from $85/hr. to $150/hr.
- The mileage rate is approximately .60 cents/mile.
- The cost of a Comprehensive Background Check averages around $300 flat rate.
- The cost of a Locate Investigation is approximately $250.
- GPS Tracking is typically around $300 / week.
Additional things that Private Investigators Charge For:
- Travel Time to and from the Surveillance Location
- Report Writing Time
- Courthouse Research
- Parking Expenses
- Misc. Case Expenses
What kind of evidence can I expect to get back from the investigation?
The answer to this question obviously depends on what evidence exists and/or what the subject does during the course of the investigation. It’s important for the client to realize that it’s not the private investigators fault if the subject of the investigation did not behave the way it was predicted. However, below is a list of the type of evidence a private investigator may send to a client at the conclusion of the investigation.
- Video and photographic proof of infidelity or outward displays of affection.
- Identity of the suspect’s boyfriend or girlfriend.
- All the locations the subject visited over a period of time.
- Who the subject associated with during the investigation.
- Criminal & Civil Records, Bankruptcy, Tax Liens and Judgments and additional public records.
- Locating addresses of missing persons.
It’s also critical to understand that some investigations do not produce proof of anything. If any private investigator guarantees you that he or she will obtain specific evidence, then you should steer clear of that P.I.
Who are we?
As a Carlsbad private investigator, Patrick R. Schneemann founded Western Investigations in 1996. Mr. Schneemann was born and raised in San Diego and spent his childhood fishing the waters off of San Diego and Carlsbad. After graduating from the University of Utah in 1992, he moved back to San Diego and began raising his family and working as Workers’ Comp fraud investigator. He was a Workers’ Compensation Surveillance investigator for 4 years prior to founding Western Investigations. Since 1996, the company has focused on the following services:
- Workers’ Compensation Investigations
- Infidelity and Family Law Cases
- Comprehensive Background Checks
- Locating Missing Persons
We are family owned and operated and locally based. Western Investigations has been handling investigations in Carlsbad, Ca. for the nearly 20 years. We know Carlsbad very well and also the surrounding area. We use only local investigators and Western Investigations handles cases throughout North San Diego County and South County as well.
We want to chance to earn your business. Call us now and speak to an investigator who will answer your questions.